2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the Society of Designers School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Society of Designers School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Rebecca Hay at any time.
The materials on the Society of Designers School’s website are provided 'as is'. The Society of Designers School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Society of Designers School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the Society of Designers School or Rebecca Hay be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Society of Designers School’s website, even if the Society of Designers School or an authorized of the Society of Designers School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Society of Designers School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Society of Designers School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Society of Designers School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Society of Designers School and Rebecca Hay does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Society of Designers School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Society of Designers School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Society of Designers School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the Rebecca Hay’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.